The County Lines Newsletter is mailed monthly. If you prefer an electronic method, please contact our office.
See the links above to our recent County Lines Newsletters.
To submit a RECIPE in our newsletter, please email here.
If your recipe is printed in our County Lines Newsletter, you will receive a $10 bill credit.
Classified Marketplace (Previously Farmer's Market)
The Classified Marketplace is a free courtesy for current FMCS members.
- As a member you are allowed to submit ONE (1) ad (meaning 1 item) per month as room allows.
- Ads should be 15 words or less and we reserve the right to edit ad copy to allow space.
- For accuracy, all ads must be in writing, submitted by the member.
- Ads must be received by the 15th of the month prior, to be published in the following month’s newsletter.
- Requests are first come first served and printed as room allows. Preference given to members who have not placed recent ads – we will not repeat ads monthly.
- Ads will not be accepted for: real estate listings, rentals, storage, personal ads, job listings or business in general (to include home-based businesses), notices of meetings or land for sale & rent.
- Include your name, phone number and FMCS account number.
- Please indicate if the item is, Wanted, For Sale or Or Free.
- It's also helpful to include a category to place the ad in. (Vehicle, Animals, Farm, etc)
- Return to FMCS, Attn: County Lines Newsletter, PO Box 611, Albert Lea MN 56007 or leave in our 24/7 drive up drop box.
- Forms are available at our office.
**There will be no ads placed for the March Newsletter as this issue is our special Annual Report**
We'd Like To Hear From You...
As a member of an electric cooperative, you have a voice.
Click here to submit a comment or question.