Luck of the Draw Scholarship
NEW THIS YEAR
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services is introducing
a new scholarship program to our membership.
- 5 - $1,000 scholarships will be awarded
- Deadline to apply is Monday, March 16, 2020 @ 3:30 pm
- The Luck of the Draw Scholarship drawing will be held:
- at the Annual Meeting on April 4, 2020
- Albert Lea High School
- 8:00 am registration – 10:00 am business meeting.
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- Parents/legal guardians must be active members of Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services at the time of the drawing.
- Student and parent/legal guardian must be present for the business meeting portion of the Annual Meeting on April 4, 2020.
- Recipients must be enrolled as a full-time college student in the fall of 2020.
- Proof of enrollment must be presented to FMCS before the funds will be dispersed to the school but does not need to accompany the application.
- In the event the student is unable to fulfill his/her enrollment obligations, the award is forfeited.
Funding is available through our unclaimed capital credit dollars.