Luck of the Draw Scholarship
LUCK OF THE DRAW SCHOLARSHIP
Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services Membership May Apply
Scholarship Program Details:
- Ten, $1,000 scholarships will be awarded
- Deadline to apply is Friday, April 16, 2021 by 3: 30 p.m.
- The Luck of the Draw Scholarship drawing will be held via Facebook Live:
- April 30, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
Funding is available through our unclaimed capital credit dollars.
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior.
- Parents/legal guardians must be active members of Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services at the time of the drawing.
- Recipients must be enrolled as a full-time college student in the fall of 2021.
- Proof of enrollment must be presented to FMCS before the funds will be dispersed to the school but does not need to accompany the application.
- In the event the student is unable to fulfill his/her enrollment obligations, the award is forfeited.
For further information please contact:
Lori Jimenez | (507) 379-8852 | Email