It is the member's responsibility to contact us if you are having difficulty paying your monthly electric bill. Accounts that are past due are subject to disconnection.
Assistance with energy bills is provided by the agencies listed below. You are encouraged to contact the agency serving your area for more information.
- Freeborn County Human Services
- Mower County Social Services
- Minnesota Valley Action Council
(507) 345-6822 or (800) 767-7139
- Dodge County Human Services
- Faribault County Human Services
- Fillmore County Social Services
- North Iowa Community Action Organization
(507) 864-7515 or (800) 944-3281