It is the responsibility of a Freeborn Mower Cooperative Services (FMCS) member to contact us if you are having difficulty paying your monthly electric bill. Accounts that are in arrears are subject to disconnection.
Assistance with energy bills is provided by the agencies listed below. You are encouraged to contact the agency servicing your area for more information.
- Freeborn County Human Services
- Mower County Social Services
- Minnesota Valley Action Council
(507) 345-6822 or (800) 767-7139
- Dodge County Human Services
- Faribault County Human Services
- Fillmore County Social Services
- North Iowa Community Action Organization
(507) 864-7515 or (800) 944-3281