Please do not apply for any of the following.
• General operating, tax or payroll expenses.
• Individual or group registration fees (field trips, camps, etc.) that are deemed primarily recreational.
• Political causes or lobbying.
• Projects of religious denominations, unless the expenditure is directed to the benefit of the community at large (all youth, all elderly, etc.) and is not limited or offered primarily to members of that denomination.
• Repairs and improvements to private property or that of religious denominations.
• Organizations or programs outside of FMCS service territory, unless a direct benefit is provided to a significant number of FMCS members.
• Uniforms, personal athletic equipment, or general sponsorship for little leagues,traveling teams and youth clubs, etc.
• Specific community foundations, unless the application designates a specific project.